×

Say a little prayer

This quaint bush church was built in 1914 on land donated by Mr Percy Landale of Quiamong.

The first service was conducted by Rev W Tullock of the Presbyterian church in Deniliquin and was attended by over fifty people.

It is located about 200 metres away on the Carrathool Road just past the Drop Log Stables and is the perfect spot for a photo.

A great place to sit in quiet reflection