Top 5 places to eat in Deniliquin
Deniliquin has many cafes and eating houses that will surely tempt your tastebuds during anytime of the day – with that unmistakeable aroma of fresh coffee and the best pies in the world! I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!
Here’s a few picks for you that will hopefully leave you salivating for more!
1. Long Table Café – Specialising in local and home grown produce, this family owned and operated cafe will tempt you with their specialised award winning home-made salami, cheese and preserves. Located in the quiet countryside between Deniliquin and Finley, their unique restaurant is perfect for all occasions from a small intimate luncheon to large dinner parties if you happen to be celebrating that special occasion. They even offer a farm tour so you can fully enjoy that authentic paddock to plate experience that everyone is talking about.
2. Rinaldi’s - Experience Deniliquin’s finest a la carte restaurant where good food and wine are just the beginning. Chef specialities and creations vary each week to week and they stock a range of handpicked local, national and international wines to suit all you connoisseurs out there. Beer lovers fear not! You will be well catered for as well.
3. The Crossing Café - Found in the heart of Deniliquin and close to the Edward River, The Crossing Café offers a relaxed atmosphere mixed with great food and fantastic service. The perfect place to stop in for a coffee or for a meal – breakfast, lunch or dinner!
4. Sportsman’s Arms – Who doesn’t love a good pub meal (pub grub as we country folk like to call it). The Sportsman’s Arms is affectionately known as 'Sporties in Deni' and is widely regarded as a great pub and certainly the best place to go for great food (parma anyone?) great company and great value! Do yourself a favour (#sorrynotsorry)
5. Tee Jays Restaurant – You really just can’t beat a great Chinese restaurant! Tee Jays is a mixture of Australian and Chinese cuisine that offers something for everyone and is bound to suit all tastes for even the fussiest of eaters! So why not treat the family.
So now you know what Deni has to offer, don on your stretchy pants and slowly eat your way around the town… you’ll be in foodie heaven!
Bon Appetite, mate.